Wednesday, February 14, 2018

This is 30

Hi guys!
my 20s were absolutely insane- I went from thinking I knew who I was, to knowing I had no idea, to thinking I had it together again- until BAM I became 30, wondered how the heck I got here, and realized a few things. I have gone through a lot of wrong turns and dead ends- things that practically everyone goes through, so I felt like sharing through a blog may be a great "we aren't alone" tool. I thought a lot about creating blogs for various reasons before (nursing school *how to survive*, traveling, fitness, changing careers), and this one, about life, now, just seems right.
I will be addressing things we ALL go through- from 20s to now.

A little about me!
I am a nurse- but I wasn't always. It took a lot to get me to this point! I live in St.Pete, FL, I'll be getting married in December, and I have a sweet pup named Chleo. I love fashion/clothes (prob too much- can ya relate?!), travel, and figuring out how to be the best version of myself every day.

I am excited to share my experiences, ups, downs, and whats going on in this 30-year-old's life! I figure, we all feel pretty alone in what we are going through at times, and we all need some pick-me-ups, so why not do it here, together!

more soon,
xx




















No comments:

Post a Comment